Another bio page? How about some interesting bullets instead?
- Born in Bergen County, NJ
- Raised in two family businesses – a dry cleaners and an auto-repair station. Managed the dry cleaners until we sold it, and for a period of one year after.
- Grew up in music. My father is a drummer, grandmother a singer, and grandfather a trombonist.
Serving 70’s Decor Realness
PERFORMANCE CAREER (learn more here)
- Began performing at age 3.
- Began trombone lessons in grade 4.
- First musical was in 6th grade – Leading Player in Pippin.
- In high school, I switched my focus to opera, and sang full-time for 10 years throughout the US and Europe.
- I’ve always loved jazz, and continue to perform standards in my concert work.
NONPROFIT CAREER (learn more here)
- Served as President of ArtsCAP (The Arts Coalition of Asbury Park) from 2007-2009.
- Director of Development at the Algonquin Theatre 2009-2011.
- Director of Development at The Arc of Monmouth 2011-present.
- I’m an avid collector and operator of Lionel trains.
- I enjoy heavy repair work – electric, plumbing and other jobs that should scare me.
- I collect Presidential biographies and memorabilia.